In this Podcast Keith and Graeme discuss:
* Beyond disruptive trends – joining the dots to new business models
* Disrupting leadership development
* Virtual reality starts to get real
* Book review: The 100 year life by Andrew Scott and Lynda Gratton
[smart_track_player url=”http://oldsite.tomorrowtodayglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/TT-Podcast-ep-12-in-conversation-with-KC-and-GC.mp3″ ]
In this month’s podcast:
* Keith Coats outlines six things that future-fit leaders need to know
* We recommend two amazing books that every leader should read: Uncommon sense, common Nonsense; and Humble Inquiry.
* Introducing The Future of Work Academy — our loyal podcast listeners can click here for a special $1 sign up deal
* Dean van Leeuwen asks what the most important asset in your business is (spoiler alert: it’s not money, and it isn’t your people)
* We introduce a new segment on “careers of the future”. We look at the medical profession and ask what it will look like in the future.
[smart_track_player url=”http://oldsite.tomorrowtodayglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/TomorrowTrends-11-Mar-Apr-2017.mp3″ ]
In this extended episode of nearly an hour, we focus attention on the issue of the future of money, the coming revolution of financial technologies and why we don’t change as quickly as we should.
What is a bitcoin and what can you use them for
Why we believe things are impossible and how we can overcome our unconscious bias
Book Review: Age of Discovery by Ian Goldin
Five frightening questions financial services should be asking about FinTech
Overview of TomorrowToday’s FinTech research and “future of money” services
[smart_track_player url=”http://oldsite.tomorrowtodayglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/Episode-8-The-Fintech-edition.mp3″ ]
Graeme Codrington on Going to Mars with Elon
Dean van Leeuwen looks at the power of the leader’s quest to create the future
Keith Coats reviews a book about shepherds and speaks to a participant in one of the leadership programmes we work on
Graeme looks at how to get more time in your week
Ray de Villiers introduces us to the Kardashev scale, Moores Law and what they mean for our future – and for today.
[smart_track_player url=”http://oldsite.tomorrowtodayglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/TomorrowTrends-Podcast-Ep-07-Lets-go-to-Mars.mp3″ ]