In this month’s podcast:
* Keith Coats outlines six things that future-fit leaders need to know
* We recommend two amazing books that every leader should read: Uncommon sense, common Nonsense; and Humble Inquiry.
* Introducing The Future of Work Academy — our loyal podcast listeners can click here for a special $1 sign up deal
* Dean van Leeuwen asks what the most important asset in your business is (spoiler alert: it’s not money, and it isn’t your people)
* We introduce a new segment on “careers of the future”. We look at the medical profession and ask what it will look like in the future.
[smart_track_player url=”http://oldsite.tomorrowtodayglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/TomorrowTrends-11-Mar-Apr-2017.mp3″ ]