This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- This week we’ve shared insights from Buhle Dlamini, who is a passionate speaker on the importance of helping our teams become the best version of themselves – both in their personal and professional capacities. Buhle’s presentation “Unleashing Your Greatness” has been highly recommended by his clients across the world and his iconic line “Be who you be, mannnnn!” has made his message truly impactful. Read more here…
- Unlock the keys to Reaching your Potential in this inspirational presentation, where Buhle Dlamini helps you to Unleash your Greatness by focusing on what sets you apart in a crowded marketplace. It will help you to discover how to stand out and reach your full potential as an individual, team or an organisation. You can watch it here.
- “What Makes a Great Leader?” – In this Harvard Business Review article they discuss how tomorrow’s leaders master three key roles — architect, bridger, and catalyst, or ABCs — to access the talent and tools they need to drive innovation and impact. Read more here…
- “Thinking Like a Futurist and Why It’s Important” – Next week, Thursday 20 April, Graeme Codrington will be hosting a webinar discussing the importance of learning to think like a futurist. Futurist thinking is an essential skill set for turbulent times of disruptive change. Sign up for the webinar here.
And if you’re interested in learning more about futurist thinking and strategic planning, then join Graeme Codrington’s Futures Club. The first 50 people who sign up for the $7 Club as founding members will be automatically promoted to Silver members, where you’ll receive more insights from Graeme and much more!
- We’re sharing Buhle’s best-selling book, “Unleashing Your Greatness” – If you haven’t yet read Buhle’s book, now’s the chance to grab a copy! He dives into the 5 fundamental aspects of being extraordinary, and how everyone can be the greatest version of themselves. You can purchase Buhle’s book on Amazon or email us for a copy at [email protected]
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.