This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- Digging a Cave into the Future – In this week’s insights, Futurist and Global Leadership Thinker, Keith Coats writes about ‘Thinking like a Futurist’, and how essential it is to rethink our strategies for going into the future. Read more here…
- Mike Ryder’s TEDx Talk on the Future of Work, focuses on how we do work without realising it and the blurred lines that are appearing online between consuming media and producing it. You can watch it here.
- Join Graeme Codrington’s Futures Club today! As a member, you will get exclusive access to cutting edge insights and trend forecasts that will help you stay ahead of the competition. Our flexible membership subscription is tailored to fit the needs of leaders across the world, with a range of options that will allow you to access future insights about the world of work and understand how to apply them to your business. Join the Futures Club here.
- What are the Future Disruptive Trends in a Volatile 2023 – An article by Mark Minevich, where he talks about how this year is set to be revolutionary for technology, with many disruptive trends expected to reshape how businesses function and how people interact with each other. Read more here…
- What does a futurist do? In this short video, Keith Coats gives a brief explanation of what the role of a futurist is. Book Keith to facilitate an upcoming workshop for your leadership team here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.