This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- Antifragility in the Workplace: A Guide for Leaders – In this week’s insights we shared an article by Graeme Codrington about ‘Antifragility’ and how we can achieve it in our teams. Read more here…
- Unleashing your Greatness – Unlock the keys to reaching your potential in this inspirational presentation, where Buhle Dlamini helps you to unleash your greatness by focusing on what sets you apart in a crowded marketplace. It will help you to discover how to stand out and reach your full potential as an individual, team or an organisation. Watch here.
- In this week’s ThrowForward Thursday episode, Graeme Codrington share’s part 2 of Deep Fakes where he talks about the implications of Fake Media with AI, and what you can and should do in your company. You can watch it here.
- The updated edition of “Leading in a Changing World – Lessons for future-focused leaders”, offers multiple frameworks and searching questions – the type that smart leaders ask (of themselves and others) in order to engage one’s thinking and shape one’s actions. You can grab yourself a copy here or speak to our team to order multiple copies for your team.
In this book, the authors Graeme Codrington and Keith Coast have drawn on their extensive global experience, having worked with executive and senior leaders across multiple industries, and on the design and delivery of many international leadership programmes.
- We’re sharing an interesting article by Thomas Lim, where he talks about Three Levels of Systemic Antifragility Building Through Workplace Coaching. Read more here…
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.