This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- Key Elements to Create a Culture of Innovation – In this week’s insights, Graeme Codrington writes about seven elements that need to form the basis of any successful approach to systemic innovation. Read more here…
- One of our latest frameworks, ‘Thriving in a Perfect Storm’, helps you to do just that… Our team has identified the main disruptors coming your way in the next few years, together with the foundations that your business needs to be building now in order to be prepared for what happens next. Read more and book your keynote presentation here.
- Culture of Innovation: Our consulting team helps you develop the cultures of exploration and innovation that drive remarkable results. Contact us to discover how you can build a culture of innovation here.
- In this week’s ThrowForward Thursday, Graeme is discussing Deep Fakes and the AI technology that has the power to generate a lot of fake news! The spread of misinformation becomes increasingly dangerous with such radical AI technologies. Check out Graeme’s video here.
- Leadership & Digital Transformation – In this video Graeme Codrington talks about 8 principles for leaders in a fast-changing, digital world of innovation and experimentation. Watch here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.