This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- Unlock the benefits of hybrid working: In this week’s insights, Buhle Dlamini unpacks an article about working remotely from a cruise ship, offering insights about how hybrid work can increase productivity, influence team dynamics, and improve people’s work-life balance. Read more here…
- Nine superb questions CEOs (and other leaders) should ask about their businesses right now. Read here.
- SAVE THE DATE: In April, Graeme will be launching “Future Smart U”, a monthly membership club to provide resources for busy people who want to keep up with the forces that are shaping our world and learn how to navigate the future with more confidence but don’t have the time or resources to do so.
He’ll be providing weekly summaries of what catches the attention of our team at TomorrowToday, insights into disruptive trends you need to know about and how they will impact you and your industry, practical tools, and skills to help you improve your strategic intelligence and insights, and direct access to him as your “tour guide to the future”.
Graeme is going to do a launch webinar for Future Smart U called “How to Think Like a Futurist”, on Thursday, 23 March at 1pm South African time.
PLEASE HELP US: Whether you can attend or not, please let us know what you’d find most valuable in this 45-minute webinar. What would help you most in your work as you think about the future and the skills required to be more future fit?
- In this week’s Throw Forward Thursday – Graeme looks at Drones, and how they are being used in a multitude of industries for more applications than most people think. Watch this week’s episode here.
- How to Develop a Culturally Intelligent Organisation – Diversity alone is no longer the predictor of success in the marketplace but a starting block. Read here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.