This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- In this week’s insights, Buhle talks about Three Focus Areas for the Future of Work and People. Read more here…
- Workers are saying ‘screw you’ to their leaders. Here’s why and how to fix it. Article from Fast Company here…
- How to recover from burnout: 12 ways to beat chronic stress. Great article here.
- You can also enquire about our team’s workshop, run by our associate psychologist Tamryn Batcheller-Adams on Dealing with stress and burnout here.
- The team at TomorrowToday Global has identified 5 key ingredients of thriving teams that will help any leader and team member to navigate these challenges.
These 5 key ingredients are: Belonging, Mastery, Autonomy, Generosity, and Purpose. This document provides a summary of our research findings and specific applications to a hybrid working world. Access here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate with you. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.