This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- In this week’s insights, Graeme Codrington talks about Four Essentials for Surviving Disruption. Read more here.
- Thriving at work in the post-pandemic world – Read more about how leaders can take four steps to show employees how valued they are and ease the trauma of COVID-19. Read here.
- Leadership as a Human Experience: Graeme shares some interesting tips in this article about “Leading Yourself and Others”.
- Check out 3 key ways to reduce bias at work, according to Just Work cofounders Kim Scott and Trier Bryant’s TED talk. Watch here.
- Dealing with Disruption – Access our online workshop for your key survival guide to change here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonated with you. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.