This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- The team at TomorrowToday Global has identified 5 key ingredients of thriving teams that will help any leader and team member navigate the challenges of developing and nurturing Healthy Teams in a Hybrid World. This document provides a summary of our research findings and specific applications to a hybrid working world. You can download the ebook here.
- There are about 7,000 languages spoken around the world — and each one affects the way we view time, direction, colours, and logic! This TED talk from Lera Boroditsky is really one of the best TED talks to help us “think again” and recognise our own cognitive biases. Watch it here:
- Turbulence is not the danger…. Great article from Keith Coats here on being an Adaptive Leader. Read here.
- Book Recommendation: Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know by Adam Grant. Get it here on Amazon or here on Takealot
- Questions to ask when growing your healthy hybrid teams…. Read more here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonated with you. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.