This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- Seth Godin tells a great story of an important issue: in order to be adaptable, build resilience, and foster innovation, we need to have excess capacity in our organisations. Here’s a memorable illustration of this point.
- Listening: Beyond the words. Keith provides us with suggestions on how to become a better listener, and why most of us find listening so hard. Read here.
- Buhle Dlamini explores the link between Inclusion, Unconscious Bias, and CQ (Cultural Intelligence). Watch here.
- Have you seen our keynote presentation titled “Creating Inclusive Culture?” This framework has been designed to equip leaders and teams with the right tools to create inclusion and belonging as part of your workplace culture. Chat with us if you’d like more information.
- Book Recommendation & Review: The Man Who Broke Capitalism: How Jack Welch Gutted the Heartland and Crushed the Soul of Corporate America—and How to Undo His Legacy by David Gelles. Listen here to Graeme Codrington’s book review on 702.