Creating an inclusive culture is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ in today’s diverse workplace, it is a top priority for organisational success, teamwork, productivity and innovation.
In this presentation and workshop, Buhle will help you with the right tools to create inclusion and belonging as part of your workplace culture.
Cultural Intelligence (CQ) is the capability to function and relate effectively in culturally diverse situations. CQ is a key skill for people working in diverse organisations today and can mean the difference between success and failure.
Equipping leaders and teams with the four CQ Capabilities increases understanding between team members and creates an environment where inclusion and belonging are fostered.
In Creating Inclusive Culture with CQ you will learn the following:
- The impact of culture on choices that people make every day and the impact it has on how they work, buy and view leadership.
- The four critical skills (CQ Capabilities) – CQ Drive, CQ Knowledge, CQ Strategy, and CQ Action, to improve and leverage your cultural intelligence.
- Manage unconscious bias with cultural intelligence.
- Increase psychological safety and belonging by minimising covering and microaggressions.
- Create inclusive culture strategies for your team and organisation.
take home value
- Lead effectively across cultures with cultural intelligence
- Manage across multi-cultural and multi-regional teams
- Sell to, and connect with, diverse customers
- Attract, retain and develop diverse talent
- Drive innovation through diversity
Cultural intelligence is a research-based framework that is utilised by leading organisations globally. It consists of assessments and reports that can help you map your team’s cultural value orientations as well as their CQ capabilities ratings.
Buhle is an associate of the cultural intelligence center and is able to provide the assessment tools as part of this offering.