This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- How to turn disruption fatigue into excitement for the future. Our team is really excited to announce the launch of our latest set of insights. We’ve been working on this for a few years now, and the timing is now perfect. Watch here.
- Wishing the Dads in our community a happy Father’s Day on Sunday. Read here for 3 practical ways to Rethink, Unlearn and Re-Imagine to become a Futurist Dad.
- The Career Review Checklist – 7 Steps to building a Career you actually love…. More info from Zanele here.
- For Pride Month, Anglo American took the bold move of hosting a panel on LGBTQI Inclusive Religion for the global workforce. Graeme Codrington joined author and activist, Siya Khumalo, to share insights into this important – and often controversial – topic. We applaud Anglo American for tackling inclusion head on like this. The full panel discussion recording is available here to watch.
- Think, then Think Again – Podcast episode with The Thoughtful Leader Podcast with Mindy Gibbins-Klein and Graeme Codrington. Listen here