This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- Why not support your working parents with a ticket to our mini workshop for parents who are worried about keeping their kids safer and saner online. They’ll appreciate that you care, and their kids will benefit from it. Chat to us if you want to book for your team or book your seat here.
- Throw Forward Thursday: The Olympics and Climate Change – Click to watch
- 4 Things you need to do to survive deep disruptive change. Click to sign up
- Graeme Codrington joins Andy Lopata on the Connected Leadership Podcast to talk about the move into remote and hybrid teams as we hopefully move away from the pandemic. Listen to Podcast
- Remote Work Should Be (Mostly) Asynchronous – Read full article here
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonated with you. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.