Leading in a Changing World uncovers what leaders need to know, do, and be in order to lead confidently and effectively into an uncertain and adaptive future.
Leading in a Changing World explores and unpacks the changing world and leadership context, and provides key insights into not only what has changed, but why it has changed. The heart of the book, and presentation, is a new leadership response that equips leaders to know what to do when nobody knows what to do.
This session can be delivered as a strategic input lasting between 45 and 90 minutes, or as a workshop.
Internationally sought after keynote presenters and leadership experts, Graeme Codrington and Keith Coats have recently published their co-authored book ‘Leading in a Changing World’ and are available to present to audiences globally.
Participants of a “Leading in a Changing World’ session will:
- Understand the importance of ‘context’ in any leadership discussion and practice.
- Have a clear framework and understanding of the new global leadership context
- Be able to rethink their own – and the organisation’s – leadership mindset and practice
- Have practical tools to lead both in and through change
- Learn the secrets of invitational and adaptive leadership approaches
- Identify the next steps in the ‘leadership journey’, at both a personal and an organisational level