Here are my top five reads about the future of work from this past week:
- Ray Kurzweil’s “Law of Accelerating Returns” for the digital revolution
- Future of the Internet – 8 Expanding Dimensions, by futurist Thomas Frey
- A Long Read, but a good one fro FastCompany: Robots might take your job, but here’s why you shouldn’t worry – Robot staff may already outnumber humans at some companies, but increased automation doesn’t mean everyone will be out of work.
- Why practising cognitive dissonance will make you a better leader – Being able to deal with failure requires balancing realism and optimism. As does good decision making.
- Global Population Forecasts, from The Economist