My five best readings on the topic of the future of work from the past few days are:
- Spotting the difference between a Baby Boomer and Generation Z – and why it matters for marketers
- One of my favourite management theorists, Ram Charan: “20/20 Foresight” – Many business leaders need to improve their perceptual acuity. Here’s how you can develop the ability to look around corners — and become a catalyst for change
- Why Performance Reviews Are a Waste of Time and Money
- Temkin Group’s employee engagement survey results: What Do People Want in a New Job? Flexibility – see the graphic especially, as it breaks this down by age group
- Four Generational Clash Points at Work
I hope you enjoy them too. If you find really good insights into the future of work, please send them my way, or add them to the comments below.