Here are my five top reads of this past week. Each one this week is a classic. Take your time to go through these five – you won’t regret it.
- A set of slides from a presentation: The Generationally Intelligent Leader
- Google’s genius futurist has one theory that he says will rule the future — and it’s a little terrifying – Insights from Ray Kurzweil
- FastCompany Future Forum article that featured our team’s insights: The Top Jobs in 10 Years Might Not Be What You Expect
- Google got it wrong. The open-office trend is destroying the workplace.
- Pew Research: 10 projections for the global population in 2050