Starting today, I am going to be writing a weekly blog entry on my top five reads for the last seven days, specifically focusing on disruptive change, future trends and how they’re influencing -and shaping – the world of work. I read a number of magazines and blogs a week, and a few books a month as I research future trends and disruptive change, and how our world is changing. I am going to select my top five reads every week and post them on this blog. Enjoy.
- Automated, creative and dispersed: The future of work in the 21st century – The Economist
- The Future of Work Is About Choice
- The best business advice from the last 30 years
- The Imagination Gap: Business leaders in at least 16 sectors are still not fully prepared for the digital transformation of their industries
- 8 Habits of Curious People