CLIENT: A leading high street, retail bank
- Loss of market share to leading competitors.
- Brand not connecting with target audience.
- Cost to income ratio too high – an unprofitable segment.
- Low customer service ratings due to poor sales and service delivery.
- Used generations to identify the values that would attract the target segment.
- Designed and developed new branch layouts.
- Profiled and assisted in recruiting and training new staff.
- Re-engineered the sales application and credit process, to reduce costs and improve service.
- Automated key application and credit processes to reduce costs.
- Launched a new marketing and brand campaign.
- Launched a new micro website, aimed at a specific target audience.
- Productivity of retail bankers doubled.
- Sales increased by 70 percent.
- Cost of delivery was halved.
- Frontline sales staff understand and talk the generational language, and learnt how to profile and action their requirements against the clients’ lifestage and generational needs.
“TomorrowToday brought fresh thinking and energy to the engagement. Customer and staff satisfaction has improved, and more importantly, so have our profits.” S. Kersten, Managing Director