The Social Media Boot Camp is a crash course in Social Media and Web 2.0 with a specific focus on using it strategically for business.
According to the Friendship 2.0 report published by MWEB, Social Media has become the main reason that South Africans access the internet. These people have already embraced the use of social media and are talking about the things that matter most to them. The question is “Do you matter to them?”
A successful social media campaign will encourage positive word of mouth rather than simply promoting your message. In other words, your customers will build your brand for you
- the world of social media is opened up and explained
- answers your basic social media questions
- awareness of the different socsial media platforms ,ie Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Foursquare, Buzz, Search engines….
- an understanding of how the different social media platforms can work together
- an introduction to blogging
- an introduction to inbound marketing strategy
- an introduction of how to get started with your own SM campaign
Dates: 19th April
8 November 2012
Time: 7.30am for 8am start – 12pm
Location: Protea Hotel, Wanderers
Price: R1 300.00 ex vat per person
‘Just want to say thank you so much for the most interesting and invigorating course. It gave me a whole new lease on life and made me realise that there is a whole world out there that I am not part of!!’ ( Margaret Hirsch)
“Your social media training with us has been invaluable. Thank you” – Ruth Paulsen (Head of Marketing – IHS)
Mike Saunders ranks in the top 50 of South African Twitterers according to Twitterholic and is the resident social media writer for the popular entrepreneurial blog www.ideate.co.za. His most prominent clients include Advtech, Southern Sun, Three Cities, The International Hotel School and the South African Presidency, which he has assisted in exploring how social media could impact its marketing and business strategies.