This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
• The question for every leader should come down to what are some of the values, attitudes and behaviours that will make our team culture great? How can we work towards celebrating, promoting, and protecting these every day? Can we fire and hire people based on these values? When we can be that clear about what sets our team culture apart then we are on the path to Unleashing Our Team’s Greatness. Read this week’s article from Buhle Dlamini.
• Reskilling is now a Requisite – The need for continuous reskilling is apparent. What must companies do to make reskilling a core competency? Read more in our recent blog, we’ve shared an article by Boston Consulting Group, on 5 ways to succeed at Reskilling.
• How confident are you in your plans and predictions for the future? Our team at TomorrowToday specialises in dealing with disruption, anticipating change and building adaptive skills in leaders and teams by showing them how to develop toolkits and skill sets to face the future with confidence. You can access all six videos here for free.
• Your Expert Guide to Artificial Intelligence #getAI – Take advantage of Getabstract’s free resources that offer your team 15-minute insights to lead the way. Download the complete getAI guide here.
• Are you keen to see a famous musician from the past live in concert, or to hear new music from them generated by their digital persona? This is now possible – but do we want it? In this week’s ThrowForward Thursday Graeme talks about Digital (Dead) Musicians, watch it now.
You’re welcome to contact us for more information on how we can help your team face the future with confidence.