This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
● Improve Your Strategic Thinking with Futurist Graeme Codrington! In this exclusive one-hour webinar, Graeme will delve into the powerful tools and techniques that will help you stretch your strategic imagination. Find out more about his upcoming webinar here.
By embracing seemingly ridiculous ideas and shattering limiting orthodoxies, you’ll gain a fresh perspective on strategic thinking. These strategies are not just for high-level leaders; they’re for everyone, at every level of your organisation. You can sign up here.
● In this short video Buhle breaks down the process of Unleashing your Greatness into five essential keys:
1. Be Who You Be
2. Pursuing Excellence
3. Living Your Values
4. Unleash That Winning Attitude
5. And Creating the Future.
● Creating the Symbiotic AI Workforce of the Future – Bionic Organisation is a concept we’ve been engaging with leaders to understand as the future of work. It is about creating ecosystems where human capital is augmented by technology and AI. This article from MIT looks at how to go about creating Bionic Organisations and the experiments being conducted. Read the full article here.
● Here’s a gentle Friday reminder – You’re never going to be caught up at work and it’s time to stop feeling guilty about it! Many people have a to-do list so long that it’s not clear that there’s an end to it, and when important tasks linger unfinished, it’s easy to start feeling guilty or ashamed about what you have not yet completed. But are those useful emotions? Read the full article here by Harvard Business Review.
● If stress and burnout are concerns you have for your team during this time of the year, we invite you to engage with us and explore our comprehensive workshop on building resilient teams. Our workshop is designed to not only address the root causes of stress but also equip your team with effective strategies for building resilience. Find out more here.
You’re welcome to contact us for more information on how we can help your team face the future with confidence.