This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
● In a world where transparency and trust are paramount, authenticity in leadership stands as a cornerstone of success. In this week’s insights, Keith Coats delves into the importance of leading from your most genuine self. Authenticity in leadership is not just a trend; it’s essential in our interconnected world. So, what will you do after you stop pretending? Read more on our blog and watch Keith’s short video here.
● In an ageing world, a 101-year-old doctor is still working. The US-based physician has been at it since 1947 and is not slowing down any time soon. In this article, he shares tips to keep your mind sharp. Have you been following Graeme’s latest series over on YouTube where he’s addressing Ageing as one of the Grey Elephants to be aware of?
● This is the last episode of Season 3 of ThrowForward Thursday, and Graeme looks back at his five favourite episodes, including SaaS, CRISPR, Deep Fakes, and an update of him being brought to life by AI tech. He also gives a quick tour of the Futures Club and invites you to check it out. Watch it here… We will be back in September with Season 4.
● Geopolitical resilience: The new board imperative – Geopolitical risk is at the top of the CEO agenda. Board members can help by sharpening their understanding of the geopolitical context, monitoring developments, and exercising oversight over the controls to mitigate these risks. Read more here…
● Join Graeme and Keith at their upcoming webinar on Monday, 28 August, 7 – 8:15pm South African time (that’s 6pm UK, 1pm EST time zone start) where they’ll be chatting about Developing the skill of Genuine Curiosity as a key to thinking like a futurist. Sign up here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.