This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
● Back to the Office or Back to the Future? A lot of companies are still struggling to get their hybrid policies right. One of the biggest mistakes they’re making is to not realise that this is a future of work issue. Too many are having a “back to office” or “Covid recovery” conversation instead. What they should be doing is learning lessons from the last few disrupted years, but focusing very clearly on building a working environment that is future-proof for the rest of the decade. Read Graeme’s full article here…
● AI Made Easy for Teachers: Free 5-Day Boot Camp – Join the 350 teachers who have already signed up for this FREE Boot Camp that aims to help educators jump in and embrace A.I. to save them both time and mental space.
We’ll be looking at how teachers can use ChatGPT for lesson planning, their never ending admin and other fun and creative ways this tool can work as their own teacher’s assistant. Grab your spot here for this online boot camp that runs for the duration of next week.
● The latest annual McKinsey Global Survey on the current state of AI confirms the explosive growth of generative AI (gen AI) tools. Less than a year after many of these tools debuted, one-third of our survey respondents say their organisations are using gen AI regularly in at least one business function. Read this article here on The State of AI in 2023: Generative AI’s Breakout Year.
● If you are going to live for a LOT longer than you think, it needs to change how you think about your life and your goals today. If you might be married for 100 years, or your career needs to last for 80, how would this impact the decisions you make now? Living longer doesn’t mean living the lives we’re living now but just more years of the same. It means we have the opportunity to rethink and unlearn many different things. Join Graeme Codrington for this week’s ThrowForward Thursday to think about life, love, work, and careers in an aging world.
● Bruce Whitfield interviews Graeme Codrington on how hiring women speakers ONLY for events during August/Women’s Month is symptomatic of a deeper issue. You can listen to the podcast here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.