This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- Angry Planet, Terrifying Future? – Embrace the future and protect our planet! Climate change is a Grey Elephant we can no longer ignore. Find out how our strategic insights and innovative solutions can help your business adapt, thrive, and lead the way toward a sustainable tomorrow. You can read Dean van Leeuwen’s full insights here.
- Climate change and Nuclear possibilities – Yes, nuclear power can help answer the climate and energy security challenge but doing so will require the industry to step up. You can read the full article here on how this would be achievable.
- AI Virtual Assistants – what they’ll be like & why we don’t have them yet. In this week’s Throw Forward Thursday episode, Graeme talks about how AI is continually growing, and it has not yet reached a point where we can truly call it Artificial Intelligence. So, smart business leaders should use the glimpses of the future that ChatGPT, Bard, Bing and GenAI tech have given us, to accelerate the strategic conversations about building truly bionic businesses. What does this mean in your business? Watch Graeme’s episode now and imagine what a bionic future will look like.
- The ongoing viability of any organisation is dependent on its ability to continually innovate. The ones that get it right are rewarded, but most struggle to build the culture that can be relied on to yield a stream of successful innovations year-on-year.
Find out more about our Full Blown Innovation framework and learn how your organisation can cultivate innovation.
- Reducing climate-related property risk with AI – In this roundtable article, leaders from AI-enabled analytics platform ZestyAI discuss how artificial intelligence could help US property insurers evolve their underwriting models to account for climate risk. You can read more here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.