This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- Strategic Issues with Generative AI: What leaders need to know about ChatGPT, Bard and Bing. Mark your calendars! On 14 June 2023 Graeme Codrington will be hosting a webinar on this topic including how Senior and team leaders need to move beyond the hype to help their teams and organisations to make the most of Generative AI tools, without falling into obvious errors or make disastrous mistakes. Sign up for his upcoming webinar on this topic here.
- “The power of analysing massive datasets” – Graeme Codrington’s “Business Unusual” segment on 702 and Cape Talk radio with Bruce Whitfield. Read here and listen to the podcast.
- What is strategy? Today’s dynamic markets and technologies have called into question the sustainability of competitive advantage. Under pressure to improve productivity, quality, and speed, managers have embraced tools such as TQM, benchmarking, and re-engineering. It’s not just organisational effectiveness. Read more in this article by Michael E.Porter.
- Architects of the Future – You can watch this week’s 10-minute Throw Forward Thursday video from Graeme right here. Graeme jumps forward a few years into the future and considers how architects are incorporating real time data analytics to drastically improve their human-centric designs and are incorporating AI assistants in their professional offices.
- Managing the Risks of Generative AI – Generative artificial intelligence (AI) has become widely popular, but its adoption by businesses comes with a degree of ethical risk. Organizations must prioritize the responsible use of generative AI by ensuring it is accurate, safe, honest, empowering, and sustainable. Read the article here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.