This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- Dive into this week’s insights, from Keith Coats, which explores the vital role of Learning in Adaptive Leadership. From cultivating a reading habit to capturing insights in a trusty notebook, we’ve got the ultimate guide to empower your leadership journey. Read more here.
- Upcoming webinar: The Strategic Uses of ChatGPT & Generative AI for Senior Leaders.
In this webinar, Graeme will cover the following 3 key areas of AI use that senior leaders need to understand:
1. The strategic, no-hype view of how AI might impact their industry, including existing and near-future use cases.
2. How AI will impact the jobs and tasks their teams do, especially client expectations.
3. Helping their teams to experiment with using the available AI tools to improve productivity, quality and speed, while considering limitations and ethical issues.
You can either register to attend the webinar ($37) here or join Graeme’s Futures Club where the webinar is included as part of the membership. (We do still have a few places available for founding members where you pay only $7 monthly and we’ll bump you up to the Silver level where you have access to webinars.) More info here.
- Keith’s latest book recommendation is Bill Bryson’s ‘Seeing Further – The Story of Science and the Royal Society’. Get the book here.
Read our 10 Tips for parents showing their children how to use ChatGPT (and then give it a go using the 55 prompts we’ve provided to help you get started with your kids.) Read here and then download the prompts if you want something to help you get started.
- Buhle talks about Individualism vs Collectivism in the first video in his series that looks at Cultural Value orientation. Understanding the Cultural Values of different colleagues can help us better navigate our differences in the workplace for better collaboration. Hear what Buhle has to say on this here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.