This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- In this week’s insights, we shared our special 100th episode of Graeme’s ThrowForward Thursday YouTube series, ‘21 Predictions for 2123’. We jump forward a century and imagine 21 scenarios of what life might be like. You can watch the video and read more here.
- The State of Organizations 2023: Ten shifts transforming organisations. Buhle recently shared this report from McKinsey which pinpoints some of the most important shifts that organisations are currently grappling with and provides some ideas and suggestions about how to approach them. Read here.
- The Future of Jobs with Graeme Codrington. Graeme was interviewed on Drivetime radio in response to The World Economic Forum’s annual Future of Jobs report that was released recently. You can listen to this full conversation with John Perlman of 702/Cape Talk here.
- Raising Future-Ready Kids: The team at Future Smart Parent has put together this masterclass specifically for parents on how to help your kids & teens learn how to use ChatGPT and other AI tools. Sign up here.
- How to Think Like a Futurist, a TED article by Ari Wallach. Want to reframe your view of what lies ahead? Innovation consultant Ari Wallach shares three transformative ways of thinking that could help us tackle our toughest problems. Read more here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.