This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- Looking for a powerful and free resource to help your team develop the habit of anticipating future trends? Look no further than our ‘Throw Forward Thursday’ videos! These videos are available to the public every two weeks, and cover a range of topics related to emerging technologies and trends.In a recent episode, we explored the topic of Fake News and AI, and provided insights into the ways in which these two powerful forces are shaping the world around us. But that’s just the beginning – in addition to each episode, we also provide an accompanying application video (normally reserved for members of Graeme’s Futures Club) that outlines three practical steps your team can take to prepare for the future.
By using these resources, your team will be better equipped to navigate the complex and ever-changing landscape of tomorrow’s world. So why wait? Check out these resources today and start building your team’s future-forward mindset!
- Here’s an interesting article from Harvard Business Review about 6 Emerging Technology Domains That Will Change Your Business. From robotics to space tech, there is a lot of emerging technology to keep an eye on. Read the full article here.
- Do you follow Graeme’s Tour Guide to the Future video series? A short video every week helping you keep your eye on the future… You can watch last week’s Tour Guide to the Future: Ep 50: Are cryptocurrencies really money? here. Be sure to subscribe to his channel.
- If you’re interested in Thinking like a Futurist (after seeing all the resources in today’s email!) then look no further than Graeme Codrington’s masterclass, which he hosted this week.
You can still access it by either paying a one-time fee of $37 or by signing up for his Futures Club membership.
There is still a handful of ‘founding member’ places where we are upgrading the first 50 bronze level members to the silver level for as long as you remain a member.
This is a great opportunity to get a whole heap of value from Graeme for just $7 a month (rather than $27), as he helps you stay ahead of the curve with practical tools and insights to make that a reality.
- Ocean Cleanup’s successful removal of 220 tons of plastic from the Great Pacific Garbage Patch is a powerful reminder of the urgent need to combat plastic pollution and preserve our oceans for future generations. Graeme Codrington speaks about Ocean Cleanup and their mission to create a cleaner and safer environment for all in this week’s ThrowForward Thursday episode. Read the article here and watch Graeme’s ThrowForward Thursday video here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.