This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- Managing Transitions: Life is full of transitions and change, and in this week’s insights, Tamryn Batcheller-Adams breaks down a framework that can help people manage the change and turbulence of life with more ease and awareness. Read more here…
- What is the future of work? In this McKinsey article on the Future of work, they talk about looking ahead at how work will shift, along with trends affecting the workforce and workplaces, and how this can help you or your organization prepare for what’s next. Read here.
- In this week’s ThrowForward Thursday episode Graeme Codrington expands on his latest episode on Drones. This week he discussed how we should be reimagining what we do with such powerful technology. You can watch it here.
- How to be Antifragile and live like a Hydra. Here are some thoughts on how to build resilience and get stronger when things are chaotic in this article by Better Humans. Read more here…
- Sextortion might sound like the name of a really bad movie, but in fact, it’s a lot more serious than that and it’s affecting too many of our kids online. That’s why this topic is so important for us parents to be aware of and to prepare ourselves and our kids to deal with.
Here’s our Future Smart Parent team’s latest podcast episode on this topic with some practical advice on what us parents can do to help keep our kids safer and saner online. You can listen here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.