This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- We had such a great screening of our webinar this week. Graeme Codrington walked us parents through ChatGPT and a few other generative AI tools, helping us to understand these technologies better so that we can use it to benefit our kids and teens. The replay is available here.
- The 10 Most Engaging Team-Building Activities for Remote Teams. Read more here…
- Our consulting team will be sharing some great resources on the ‘Grey Elephants’ in the upcoming months and so we thought we’d kick off the series with the white paper on the seven mega forces of change that are colliding to transform the 2020s. You can read and download here.
- We’ve seen with ChatGPT just how AI has suddenly burst onto the usability and adoption scene. For us, quantum computing is a Grey Elephant (highly probable, high impact but ignored forces of change) on the horizon. Quantum computing promises to solve problems that used to take years to solve, in seconds.
Here’s a great article from TIME Magazine on this Grey Elephant.
- Throw Forward Thursday 90: Aaarrrghhh, The Robots Are Coming. Watch Graeme’s latest Throw Forward Thursday episode here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.