This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- In this week’s insights, Dean van Leeuwen talks about How 7 mega forces of change are colliding to transform the 2020s. Read more here…
- Building a “Learning Culture”: Your business needs to adapt to your employees’ new needs, they’re over foosball tables and free snacks. Read more here…
- Are you following our Tour Guide to the Future on Instagram or TikTok… Here’s Graeme’s latest short video asking, “What if… we stop flying?” Be sure to subscribe to his channel for his weekly guides to the future. Watch here.
- A little bit of fun (and encouragement that it is indeed worth listening to those predicting the future to imagine a variety of different scenarios): Retro future predictions that show how people from the past imagined the future, 1900s – 1970s – Check these out here.
- Burnout in the Workplace with Tamryn Batcheller-Adams, psychologist and consultant. This recording was from 2020 but mental health still needs to be a priority, perhaps even more so now… Take a listen here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.