This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- We need more than resilience to get through 2023 – we need to be antifragile. Graeme Shares his insights on being “Antifragile” Read more here…
- Beyond “Sissy” Resilience: On Becoming Antifragile. Read here (We don’t endorse the site, but think this article is a good primer on the concept of antifragility.)
- Graeme Codrington presents a TED-style talk at LeaderEx 2022 on three essential features of organisations that are designed for adaptability, agility, and flexibility. They all find ways to empower their staff with autonomy and distributed decision-making, they have upgraded their approach to peak performance, and they are building cultures of experimentation. Watch the 15 minute video here.
- 5 themes shaping the future of work. Read more here…
- Dealing with Disruption – Your key survival guide to change… Sign up here
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate with you. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.