This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- “Thinking like a Futurist” – Keith Coats talks about how being a “futurist” is not without its drawbacks! He poses and engages with three obvious questions. Read more here.
- Dr. James Bellini, broadcaster and one of our team’s favourite futurologists, shares four tools he uses to be a “historian of the future” – as he puts it.
- We can’t predict the future, but we use a variety of tools to stretch our minds to imagine what’s possible and what might happen. Our “News bulletins from the future” were designed for you, and your team to look at scenarios of how the future might look. Grab this one for free here to try with your team.
- Bubbles Pop, Downturns Stop – “Improving your company’s business resilience”, a great article by Martin Hirt, Kevin Laczkowski, and Mihir Mysore. Read more here.
- Your key survival guide to change. Sign up for our Dealing with Disruption online workshop here. This course is designed to help you understand what it takes to be adaptive, the practical work that needs to be done, in a set of 40 short videos, supplemented with a workbook with exercises to follow and reflect on.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonate with you. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.