This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- STARTing Conversations – Leadership thinker, Keith Coats, talks about having those difficult but necessary conversations. Read more here.
- Graeme’s recent TED-style short talk at LeaderEx on the three essential features of organisations that are designed for adaptability, agility, and flexibility. These organisations all find ways to empower their staff with autonomy and distributed decision-making. They have upgraded their approach to measuring and supporting peak performance and are building cultures of experimentation. The 15-minute recording is now available for you to watch and share with your team. Watch here.
- What are you willing to give up to change the way we work? Great TED Talk from transformation expert Martin Danoesastro, Watch here.
- “The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence, it is to act with yesterday’s logic.” – Peter Drucker. What is the unchallenged ‘yesterday’s logic’ that you are currently embracing within your business? Empower your team with our free START Conversation toolkit that empowers and equips teams to have the important, yet sometimes difficult, conversations that are critical for those wanting to embrace the future with confidence.
- Our team is proud to be collaborating with a designer in Ukraine for design work for our Consulting team. If anyone is looking for great design work, please support Anton and in doing so support Ukraine too. Read Dean’s LinkedIn post here.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonated with you. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.