This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- [Webinar] How to prepare your business for the opportunities disruption brings. Sign up for our upcoming free webinar here.
- Book recommendation: The Man Who Broke Capitalism: How Jack Welch Gutted the Heartland and Crushed the Soul of Corporate America—and How to Undo His Legacy. Find it here on Amazon or here on Takealot.
- Tuesday Tip: Beware the Assumption. Click to read.
- Throw Forward Thursday: The end of…Chocolate (& 3 things we can do to avert potential disaster). Click to watch.
- Graeme spoke to Bruce Whitfield last night on 702.co.za in the Business Unusual feature about how companies are being forced to take a stand on social and cultural issues. People – as consumers, investors and employees – want to put their money where their values are. Companies can no longer be neutral on controversial social and cultural issues. Graeme gave feedback on a panel discussion that he was part of at Anglo American, as they took a stand on LGBTQI affirmation and inclusion. Business Unusual indeed. Here’s the link to the recording.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonated with you. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.