This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- Tuesday Tip: What “thinking like a futurist” actually means – and why it’s so important. Read here. [Keith Coats]
- From Talent to Tech With Futurist and Business Strategist Graeme Codrington. Read here
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution will be people powered. Read the article from McKinsey here.
- Throw Forward Thursday: Artificial Ears and Eyes. Watch Here
- Parenting and educating in the 2020s. Article from Future Smart Parent co-founder Jude Foulston. Read here.