This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skill required in these disruptive times, as well as for the Future of Work.
- Making work wonderful- Graeme was interviewed by Bob Westrope on a fascinating podcast called ‘Boom! We broke it, let’s fix it’ You can listen here.
- Building a culture of learning at work. Read more here
- Winning through the 2020s. Read here
- Diversity in Schools – a conversation for white parents with Buhle Dlamini and Graeme Codrington. Listen to episode 15 of the Future Smart Parent podcast here.
- Stress is here to stay. You can’t get rid of it, but you can learn to manage it. Let us know if you’d like more information on our latest keynote presentation. Dealing with Stress and Burnout
We’d love to have a conversation with you if any of the above topics resonated with you. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today.