• Keynote Speaker, Facilitator, Author and Entrepreneur.
• Organisational Culture & Diversity Expert.
Buhle is an award-winning entrepreneur and author of 6 books.
He helps his clients leverage the benefits of diversity and shows leaders and teams how to create the most productive and effective organizational cultures.
Buhle has received a Nation-Building award from Archbishop Desmond Tutu, has worked with leaders around the world including Nelson Mandela, and is an associate of the Cultural Intelligence Centre in Michigan.
Buhle speaks on:
- Creating a Winning Culture
- Leading Difference Differently
- Mind the (Generation) Gap
- Future Trends
Clients have experienced
- Going beyond compliance and social transformation to genuine business benefit and strategic advantage from the way you engage with diversity in your organization.
- Improved ability to attract and retain talent.
- Understanding of the disruptive forces shaping the world and how your organization should respond today.
Buhle’s delivery style is personal, entertaining and laced with both humour and story-telling. He puts focus on practical applications ensuring real-life learnings and tangible business outcomes.