In The Times newspaper in the UK, Raconteur published a superb insert on “The Future CEO”, focusing on the future of leadership and senior leaders within organisations. It is an excellent read, and available for free download here:
The content includes the following:
- Learning the corporate art of creating culture
- Who gets to the top of the tree and how?
- New approaches to leadership will make CEOs more successful
- should bosses get political?
- Know how to cope with growing pains – growing a startup
- Online says Goodbye to the ‘sage on stage’
- Do business leaders influence an election or referendum?
- Partnerships and collaboration: Together you can be stronger and succeed
- Bringing diversity into boardrooms
- Think like a designer
Make sure you download the report now, and share it with your CEO. They’ll thank you for it.