A series of eleven 12-15 minute long videos that introduce generational theory and help individuals and small groups to engage with the implications for their environment. There are application videos for business, education, community groups, youth programmes and churches.
Use this video-based training course, on your own, or with your team, to discover why people older and younger than yourself think and act in such unexpected ways.
Video Content Outline
- General Introduction
- The Silent Generation Video
- The Boomer Generation Video
- The Generation X Video
- The Generation Y Video
- Conclusion – How we can use the information we’ve learnt
- Bonus Modules – Cycles [Optional]
- Bonus Modules – GI & iFacebook [Optional]
- Bonus Modules – Cuspers [Optional]
- Bonus Module – Geo based
- Application Video (Business; Church; Learning & Education or Youth & Community application)