This past year has been an interesting one in the global economy, and our team has continued to work hard to make sense of the disruptive forces that are shaping our near future. Based on number of views, here are the top ten blog posts that caught our readers’ eyes in the last twelve months:
- 10. How well do you really know your Gen Y employees?
- 9. Ten reasons why LOYALTY is important for the future of your business
- 8. Gen X and Gen Y lead the charge in the digital world – this is the oldest post in the top 10, dating back to 2010, but still getting good readership now
- 7. Why Apple introduced maps (before it was ready) and why it’s brilliant for us all
- 6. 11 Things Smart Leaders Know, Do and Live – this post received the most retweets, and was picked up by the media more than any other post of ours this year
- 5. Heroic Leadership – A Summary
- 4. The Future workplace: How technology, globalisation and the environment is affecting the way we work
- 3. Three key future trends in retail – first posted in early 2011, this continues to be a hit on our site
- 2. Nine trends defining the future world of work
- 1. 5 Minds for the Future – A Summary – this was also first listed in 2011, but is still the runaway most read post of 2012
To keep updated on our work and insights, sign up for a fortnightly email newsletter here (there’s also a full archive of the last two years’ worth of newsletters at that site).
Happy new year.