In this video, we outline a new ‘ABC’ of leadership: Adaptive Intelligence, a Balcony perspective and Conversations. These are three skills most leaders don’t have these days – and three skills they’d do well to cultivate.
For more on each of these, explore this blog, or the blog of our sister company in South Africa, or contact us to find out how we can help you and your team develop these skills. I’d recommend the following articles:
- Adaptive Intelligence: The Most Important Work Leaders Need to Do To Lead Into The Future
- Balcony: A crisis of short-term minded leaders: Aprois moi, le deluge
- Conversation: Leadership is a conversation. At least it should be!
- The Leader’s Role: To bring the future to life
- General: 11 Things Smart Leaders Know, Do and Live
You might also want to consider getting one of our team to come and speak to your team about “Leading in a Changing World“.
This video of Graeme Codrington was recorded by our good friends at Your Business Channel as part of their ongoing work to capture the best business insights in video format. See more video at our TomorrowToday TV channel.