Recently, Graeme Codrington was asked to comment on how cloud computing services are changing the way we work. The journalist used their conversation to generate a number of press releases which can be seen below.
Our overall message is quite simple: cloud computing is growing up, and people are getting more familiar with it. At the same time, corporate IT needs to start to loosen up and begin to see the benefits of a bit more openness to their companies (here is an excellent article which deals with this specific point).
Here are the articles:
- Businesses Finding New Ways to Utilise the Cloud
- Experts predict surge in cloud service data sharing
- Data sharing through the cloud has doubled, expert says
- Businesses finding ‘diverse ways to use the cloud’
- Cloud computing ‘is used for so many reasons’
- Cloud computing is three services, not one
- Cloud computing market tipped to grow
- Cloud computing to dominate business IT by 2014