Last week I was asked by the great team at Enviable Workplace.com to experiment by doing a video podcast for them instead of something written. So, here’s a 12 minute discussion on the role of education in the new world of work, and what we need to do to change schools and universities to provide us with the type of people we need for the future world of work. This links in very well with the work TomorrowToday is doing around the Future of Education and providing resources for schools and teachers.
The learning websites referred to in the video are:
- My book for parents of primary school age children: “Future Proof Your Child” (Kalahari.net or Amazon.co.uk)
- 101 Great YouTube video resources for teachers
- TED video: Ken Robinson on how schools kill creativity
- TED Video: Ken Robinson follows up: Bring on the learning revolution!
- TED Video: Gever Tulley on 5 dangerous things you should let your kids do
If you would like more information about our vision for education and training in the future, please contact our team to schedule a time for us to come and meet with you.