We’re taking a poll at our main website at the moment, on the most influential business book of our age.
You can go http://www.tomorrowtoday.biz to check it out, and add your vote. The poll is down the right hand menu of the main page.
See below for the list, and use this blog post to add your own entries if you think we missed one.
- Good to Great (Collins)
- In Search of Excellence (Waterman and Peters)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Covey)
- Who Moved My Cheese (Johnson and Blanchard)
- Paradigms, The Business of Discovering the Future (Barker)
- Future Shock (Toffler)
- The E-Myth / The E-Myth Revisited (Gerber)
- The Agenda (Hammer)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People (Carnegie)
- The One Minute Manager (Blanchard)
- Built to Last (Collins and Porras)