Leading has never been tougher and knowing how to build your team / organisation’s capacity to be adaptively intelligent is of primary concern.
Thriving in the uncertain and volatile future demands that adaptive intelligence is both understood and is part of the leadership and organisational ‘DNA’.
Leading in a Changing World is a powerful and motivating presentation designed to frame the leadership agenda as well as provide a practical overview as to what it takes to be a ‘future-fit’ leader. This presentation frames the shifting global context – what is changing and why, before uncovering what leaders need to know, do and be in order to lead confidently and effectively in this ever-changing context.
Leading in a Changing World embraces the adaptive leadership framework.
The framework and content have been tested throughout the world and across multiple sectors. This vast global experience, wisdom and sensitivity have become an integral and embedded part of Leading in a Changing World.
Leading in a Changing World positions the importance and role of hope in leadership – ending with a powerful and compelling message positioning the leader as a ‘broker of hope’, and can be delivered as both a bespoke keynote and / or a fully interactive workshop.
take home value
- An appreciation for the bigger picture’ as to what is changing and why.
- Understand the importance of context in shaping the leadership conversation, agenda and response.
- Understand the key disruptive change drivers.
- Have access to several practical contextual and leadership frameworks / tools to help shape their own leadership practice.
- Feel motivated to be the type of leader who is a ‘broker of hope’ – based on an understanding of just why this is so important.
- Leave with a clear understanding of what ‘I need to do next’.
“This is the kind of book that execs really need and young emerging leaders need to read as they grow. It is based on solid experience and informed by great insight into our journey as individuals of significance.”