This keynote / workshop, based on our global experience and research, identifies and explores 8 essential skills vital to ensuring personal adaptability in a changing world.
The Keynote Presentation
It necessitates being a learner and this is the focus of this presentation / workshop. We look at what needs to be learnt today in order to develop an adaptive DNA that will make thriving tomorrow possible.
The what (it is), why (it is important) and how (to do it) of each of the eight skills will be explained. Participants will leave with a clear idea as to what the future will demand of them and how to prepare for that future today.
The Eight Future-Fit Skills our Research has Identified are:
- Personal Intelligence – Being your best you
- Diversity and Social Intelligence – Successfully build relationships and navigate social structures
- Horizon scanning and what if thinking – How to think like a Futurist and plan for different future scenarios
- Adapative Intelligence, sense-making and complex problem solving – Knowing what to do when no one knows what to do
- Creativity and Intuition – Expand your thinking
- Curiosity and Storytelling – Why asking question and sharing stories are critical and how to be better at both
- Initiative and entrepreneurship – Succeeding in the new economy
- Being tech savvy – The things you need to know to keep up with the technology powering the future of work
As a Result of this Presentation / Workshop Participants will:
Understand the importance of ensuring that they are ready and prepared for tomorrow’s demands
Have a contextual understanding and insight as to what these demands are and feel motivated towards developing the eight skills necessary
Know what they can to do today in preparing themselves for tomorrow
Appreciate what it will take to enhance their own value and contribution in the ‘new world of work’
Workshops can be anything between half-a-day to two-days. The workshop offers a very interactive engagement including some experiential learning exercises.